We need new credits!

Guest stevester

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very good ,i like the bit with paul and the ball.

neighbours 25 years of credits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjXMGGS7ay0&NR=1 this is a montage of every opening credits not including the new version but will do a new one as soon as they air on tv

Bower revealed that Neighbours will kick off its 25th anniversary celebrations with a new set of titles.

"I'm calling it 25 years young and I'd like to celebrate the future as well as the present," she said. "For a start we will change the titles and we'll put a bit of bling on it because 25 is the silver anniversary."

Meanwhile, Bower added that there are plans to screen a special to celebrate the show’s anniversary.

"We are planning an hour-long special where we will celebrate the past and the future."

Neighbours will celebrate its 25th year on air in March.

Has been confirmed by a very reliable source on another site that the new credits are debuting tomorrow (Thursday night), fittingly 25 years to the day since Neighbours first appeared on TV!

cant wait to see them now i hope they have the cast doing normal things not sitting by huts or in canoes or riding merry go rounds witch i think is weird as ramsey street has never had a merry go round canoes or huts

Archived