If No One Will Listen

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but when my muse returned she decided to inspire me for my other fic (which you're all welcome to read you know :wink: There's even some Geoff and Nicole in some chapters!). I work full time and I'm off to London for the weekend on Friday so probably won't be updating this for a while yet. Sorry, I'll try to make the next chapter worth the wait!

Sneek peek:

To anyone else the sight before him wouldn’t have appeared unusual, unnatural or surprising. As they watched the waves tenderly ripple over the shore, she was simply a loving mother sharing some alone time with her daughter, enjoying the soft touch and sweet scent of her skin as she whispered quietly to her baby girl, her lips curving into a smile against her rosy cheeks.

“You know” he told her softly as he dropped to the warm sand beside her.

“If you’d just woken him first Geoff would have let you spend time with her, instead you scared him half to death”

“I didn’t mean to scare him” she mumbled without tearing her gaze from her beautiful daughter, cradled close to her chest.

“I just...I...I wanted...needed... to be with her without everyone....Geoff...asking me what it meant because I don’t know what it means, all I know is that I love her and having her so close and not being

her mother is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do”

“I think you know what it means” he told her simply as he pulled his phone from his top pocket.

“I think you’re just scared that you’re going to mess it up”

“What if I already have?” she sighed, biting her lower lip anxiously.

“What if walking away was the wrong thing Liam? What happens if I’ve already made the biggest mistake of my life?...Of her life?”

“Then you do whatever it is you have to do to put it right” he told her as he scrolled down to Belle’s name in his phone contacts.

“Please don’t call them” she asked, her blue eyes big and pleading as she hugged her baby girl closer to her and his fingertips hovered over the voice call button.

“Geoff will hate me...and they’ll take her away from me and I...I’m not ready to let her go yet”

Archived