If No One Will Listen

Guest Louise_2983

:( Awwww poor Nic and Geoff, i really wanted them to keep the baby, but hey ho! Atleast they're on the same page now

LOVED Adelle :wub: omg they should adopt Angelica!!! :lol: Just kidding... kinda :unsure: lol

Brilliant, loved it

Cant wait for more chick!!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVED Adelle :wub: omg they should adopt Angelica!!! :lol: Just kidding... kinda :unsure: lol

:lol: That literally made me Lol! I don't think they're ready for that just yet hun :lol:

How do you know that if you dont give them a chance?! huh..... lol

Really glad you've updated.I liked the conversation between Aden and Belle, there were a few bits that made me smile and I liked how he tried to persuade her not to give up on her dad because of one bad experience.The bit with Geoff and Nicole I found really sad and really sweet and I hope they manage to cope with everything.

Awwwww!

I just started this fic yesterday and finished it just now, it was brilliant. Really like how you took the actual H&A storylines with Liam/drugs and modified them to fit in with the fic.

Hope Nicole and Geoff don't regret stuff, and that they go through it all together at least from now on! Love how Aden and Belle finally talked and it was so cute :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived