Trey Palmer - Luke Bracey

I thought I should open a thread about Trey, since there isn't one already.

I am really starting to warm up to him now. In the beginning I thought he was a real jerk for this whole Kirsty business, but as I have seen more of him, I now like him better. I think he makes a good addition to the teen cast (Ruby, Jai, Annie, Geoff and Xavier), as the others are all pretty decent, and Trey is a bit more of a bad boy.

I'm not sure whether he is just a guest character or not (I know he is listed as that now), but I think it would be good if he became a regular. It could be interesting to see him develop as a character, and I think there is a lot of potential there. And besides, he is not bad looking either... :)

What are your thoughts about him? I'm sure not all of you agree with me! :wink:

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted him since the first episode he was in :wub:

He's so fit, he's absolutely the hottest teen on the show at the moment.

I also love the fact that he's not a cheesy good-guy like Geoff and Jai etc, he's more realistic. I bet the writers are gonna make him the new Ric or Aden, but i dont want them to make him soft like the rest of them. He's awsum as a bad guy (though he's not really that bad). God i hope they keep him. Is he a regular yet?

Oh, and I'd love to see him paired up with a girl!

Sexy Trey!! :blush: ....ok, i'll shut up now!

I really like him too. There is definitely a good, genuine guy in there. Remember his great suggestion for Dan's money which Leah donated to the school? He has a defence mechanism thing going on for some reason, which I'm sure we'll find out more about in due course. Once he's dealt with his issues I'm sure more of the good stuff will come to the forefront. In the meantime I can just admire him for his beautiful good looks :wink:

I think I mentioned on a previous thread that I thought Trey was a creep. :lol:

But now I don't know; he's slowly coming right.

They do this with every bad guy; not that he was bad in the beginning. he just was a Tool! :lol:

But I'd really like to see the more genuine side to him; and if they are trying to make him look like a bad boy gone good they may as well do it right! :rolleyes:

Bullying a 9th grader and having the hots for a member of staff hardly earns you the bad boy of the year badge! :lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of stealing a car, skipping school, getting hammered and falling asleep starkers on a beach; :lol: and then maybe someone could show him in the right direction; i don't know.

Jus' Sayin!

Edited by haaxhaa

He still pretty much just comes across as a jerk.An insecure jerk but nevertheless a jerk.The whole "He was bullied at his last school so he's decided to be the bully at this one" isn't much of an excuse.I hope they're not going to go the obvious route and blame it all on a bad home life because I don't think his dad/stepdad is as bad as some people say.

If they did make him a regular, I'm not sure what they'd do with him.Having him move in with Miles and Kirsty would just be weird after what he put them through, there's not a lot of room at the beach house,

Roman's leaving

so he can't work his magic...And I really don't want him and Nicole together, especially not long term.And especially if they try to turn it into Aden and Belle revisited.

He still pretty much just comes across as a jerk.An insecure jerk but nevertheless a jerk.The whole "He was bullied at his last school so he's decided to be the bully at this one" isn't much of an excuse.I hope they're not going to go the obvious route and blame it all on a bad home life because I don't think his dad/stepdad is as bad as some people say.

If they did make him a regular, I'm not sure what they'd do with him.Having him move in with Miles and Kirsty would just be weird after what he put them through, there's not a lot of room at the beach house,

Roman's leaving

so he can't work his magic...And I really don't want him and Nicole together, especially not long term.And especially if they try to turn it into Aden and Belle revisited.

They might build up his introduction over a few months, like they did with Aden. It was about 9 months after Aden returned for his second stint before he actually moved in with Roman. If they develop a storyline with Trey over a long time, where he eventually has to leave his father's house and move in with someone,

Belle might be gone by then

, which would free up a room for him to stay in. Not to mention that Tony and Rachel have a very big house for just two people.