Trey Palmer - Luke Bracey

I was starting to warm to him then they make him mean again. It dosent look like Trey will be the latest Home & Away bad boy to reform just yet. Its happened before with Kane, Ric and Aden so it could be possible. But I heard the Luke Bracey has left is that true does anyone know?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That scene was some cliff-hanger-esque and very gripping, particularly when Trey kept repeating

i just want it to end

and you wouldn't know whose life he was referring to; I half expected him to go for himself at one point!

And then the way he crumbled in Kirsty's arms was very effective, and somewhat heartbreaking at the same time; really felt sorry for him then, even after everything he did to lead up to it.

That scene was some cliff-hanger-esque and very gripping, particularly when Trey kept repeating

i just want it to end

and you wouldn't know whose life he was referring to; I half expected him to go for himself at one point!

And then the way he crumbled in Kirsty's arms was very effective, and somewhat heartbreaking at the same time; really felt sorry for him then, even after everything he did to lead up to it.

What Kirsty did with Trey Sally would have done

I ended up feeling sorry for trey during fridays episode. No wonder he turned out the way he did with a stepdad like John. Im glad kirsty was there to talk him out of it and to eventually comfort him. Even after everything he had done to her family she still helped him out as she recognised he was just a troubled kid. I thought the scene at the police station was a nice touch with the way that they just looked at each other, even if we didnt get to see what happened to him. I hope we see more of trey and what repurcussions his actions have as I dont believe that was the ending of the storyline after all the building up they did, it just seems a little disappointing to end that way.