I Will Be (by -Kevin-) - comments

Laura

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I heard about Rachel alright, see Tony obviously chose a wrong 'un , I couldv'e told him that. I always thought she was a bit on the ..er..unhinged side of life

LIES, LIES, LIES!! :o She lost the love of her life, then her baby, then her boyfriend hit her, then Angelo took advantage and Hugo deserved all he got :angry:

I guess she told Martha she killed Hugo? Martha better stand by her. <_<

Morag, yayayy!! :D

This was really good! Pooor Rachel, pleasee don't turn her into somne evil killer :(

Yeah I heard about Rachel alright, see Tony obviously chose a wrong 'un , I couldv'e told him that. I always thought she was a bit on the ..er..unhinged side of life

LIES, LIES, LIES!! :o She lost the love of her life, then her baby, then her boyfriend hit her, then Angelo took advantage and Hugo deserved all he got

I guess she told Martha she killed Hugo? Martha better stand by her. <_<

Morag, yayayy!!

This was really good! Pooor Rachel, pleasee don't turn her into somne evil killer

Awwww :( Rachel , yer Kirsty no wonder shes a nutter all the things you put her through Kevin :) Her and Tash just wana be a family with Tony and you went and killed him :( Bring back Tony from the dead he belongs with Tash and Rachel

Update please i want to know what information it is?

Yay Jazz and Morag are back! :D Poor Ross though! :(

Katie is one crazy woman! What is she doing to Jack? :angry: I really hope he can manage to get away from her. I think he should take Sierra with him. I don't know if it would be clever to leave her with her crazy mother. :unsure:

I wonder what was written in the letter. :unsure:

More please.

You... you brang him back to ahh... kill him :o!

You killed him!? :o:(

Seriously, he's gone? Dead? *cries*

Stupid Roman cheating on Martha. But at least that's them over.. I hope :unsure:

I would have loved that chapter if it weren't for Jack!! Maybe you have a trick up your sleeve? *prays*

Can't wait for more :)

Edited by KaiyaBlake

Woah, two chapters!Where did they come from?Jack's dead?!Was not expecting that.(Don't know why, given past form...)Cannot believe Roman did that with Jazz, is the guy crazy?Hoping things work out for Ric and Mattie.What's happened with Katie and Sierra?Loved Jack's escape attempt, shame it went a bit wrong...