Learn To Let Go

Guest KaiyaBlake

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry I haven't commented in ages! I don't really have an excuse? Oops :ph34r: .

God I love Jack. And god I hate Alex! I don't care if Alex is doing nothing wrong, well actually he is. He's got Martha, and Jack doesn't! *pushes Alex of a cliff* There we go. Jack can have Martha now :P.

“I’m not your past babe. I’m your future”, he smirked smartly.

Hehe, so funny! That was my favorite line.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

*Boo's Pengzilla, then runs before she gets me* :lol:!

I have a gun, remember. Running is pointless. :P

“I would’ve thought you’d be off with some half-witted tramp by now”

“I was waiting for you”, he began to chug his next beer down.

“Where’s your girlfriend?”, he spoke up. Not bothering to start a conflict over the liquid he was now cleaning up off himself.

“So are we going to talk about it or what?”, Martha’s shrill voice pierced through his ears on top of the music.

“I think we’ve pretty much covered it. Alex is a woman, let’s move on”

Lol! Loved those bits. :P Gotta love the he/she humour. :P

I really feel sorry for Jack. :( Bless him.

I thought I was mean when I talked about shooting you. At least, I'm not loading my gun yet. I would have to buy one first and learn how to aim.

Amateur!

I wonder what will happen between Jack and Alex.

What if they fall in love!? Now that would be a GREAT twist! And it would serve Martha right for bringing him back to the bay (.com). *ba da bum bum ching!* :cool: *bows at applause*

:lol: You know what? As I'm an amateur, I'll let you take care of things. :P

Martha and Jack having their drink was hilarious! They were already getting drunk back then. Lol

Martha and Jack are so funny! And they still love each other.

“At least I didn’t cheat on you. You ass”, she yelled out after him.

Jack stopped. Did she really just accuse him of that? “You’re calling me a cheater?”

“You are”

“That’s funny. I distinctly remember you breaking up with me first”, he pretended to think about it.

“Physically, we were broken up, you’re right. But emotionally, I was no where near ready to end our relationship”, tears began to form in the corner of her eyes. ‘Damn alcohol’, she cursed mentally. She didn’t want to have to wipe away any tears tonight.

“I’m not even going to get into this again. You know I’m sorry. I don’t know what else you expect from me”

That part was so sad! :( That reminds me of Ross and Rachel in Friends when they 'were on a break'.

No preview? :unsure:

More please.

Archived