The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

Season 1: Episode 21: Miss Red

CBI is called to the exclusive harbor, Pelican Cove to investigate the disappearance of Jim Gulbrand, CEO and founder of the software company Gaia Matrix. Jane and Lisbon discover him dead and bound to the anchor of his yacht. The investigation leads them to Jim’s girlfriend, Brooke Harper, a psychiatrist, however they discover that Brooke is a con artist, who was playing Jim for his hidden fortune. Jane uses Brooke as bait to lead them to the hidden money and in the process discovers that Stuart Hansen, Jim Gulbrand’s head of security who is responsible for the murder.

Synopsis for this coming thursday's episode :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next week there is The Mentalist overload on Five. They are showing the last 2 episodes of the season on the same night, as well as a documentary thingie.

Oh cool, thanks very much for that :D i will have to make sure i keep my diary free that night :P

I know that one of the main 'things' (cant think of a better word) of the show and Jane himself is getting the suspect to confess by messing around with them, but surely in todays episode her confession would of been thrown out in court. She thought that she had to confess to a crime or die, she truly believe that she would be killed, so if by chance she was innocent she would of still confessed out of fear. I know they had her details of the crime, but wouldnt her lawyer bring up the way she confessed.

I think you're right. It was pretty bad to be honest. It was good how he set up the "mary" thing - I had thought he was only annoying the mafia guy for fun - but it wasn't impressive what he did. If I was an innocent person in that situation I would have caved. Not your best moment, Jane. :P

But I love these episodes. Jane is so brilliant and clever too. I don't want it to be over though. :(

Anyone else want Jane and the boss to get together? I can't make out if there is anything between them or not.

Well as its already been mentioned THURSDAY 20TH Aug will be the last two episodes of The Mentalist for now hoping that Five have bought the 2nd Series 1HOUR befor the show you have docos on Simon Baker as Patrick Jane and a behind the sceens so all together we have three hours of the gorgeous hunky man.

Yes i also agree that Jane and Lisbon make a wonderful couple known as jisbon, witch is beautiful in its self.

Archived