The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed it on thursday :( does anyone know if its repeated again any night?

Its repeated tonight at 7pm on Five USA or you can catch it again tomorrow night at 10pm also on Five USA :)

Thanks for that mrs baker, im a bit late :P but luckily i noticed it advertised for last night :D Great to hear the news about the second series :D

I missed it on thursday does anyone know if its repeated again any night?

Its repeated tonight at 7pm on Five USA or you can catch it again tomorrow night at 10pm also on Five USA

Thanks for that mrs baker, im a bit late :P but luckily i noticed it advertised for last night :D Great to hear the news about the second series :D

:lol: No probs, im glad you got to see it anyway :D

Great episode last night what with Rigsby finally kissing Van Pelt, even though it was under hypnosis :P loved when Patrick was trying to find the trigger point to make Rigsby come out of it, his voice was so calm and soothing i felt myself slipping into a trance :lol:

Last night's epi was great, I have to admit I didn't suspect the victim's sister at all! Rigsby and Grace finally kissing made me smile, even if he was hypnotised. I'm sure he remembers, though. The way he looked at the end made me think he did. If not, I hope Grace tells him. :wub: And Patrick almost being pushed off the roof was rather amusing. I love Simon's funny side. Bless him.

Next week's epi looks good, too. Simon's wife Rebecca has a part. :lol: If any of you have seen the trailers, she's the dark haired lady who slaps him. Should be great!!

Archived