The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well another great episode last night as usual :D it was great to see Patrick back to his old smiley, cheeky, fun self, over the last few weeks he has been a bit more serious, but it was great to see him back on top form :D

Oh and just on a purely shallow note, how gorgeous did he look, better than ever i think :wub:

The episode was not as good as last weeks but it was still entertaining. I love the fact that they always use Cho to get the information because no one can say no to him. Jane was totally back to his cheeky old self but I think that, judging from the ending he isn't going to stay that way. Another class moment was the advert guy, with the toga and the llama :lol:! Rigsby is so adorable.

There is not one character I dislike on this show and that is unusual!

(This show has made me see the HoYay for the first time in months. I am totally a Cho/Jane shipper...)

Well as all Ways another good ep and cant wasit for more, Seing Jane to his old self i had to laugh when he picked up up what was supposed to be a picture of Felecias Husband and he made the comment "not the sort of guy you would normally go for "Knowing he was talking to his own Wife .

Have to admit Rebecca Rigg was not what i expected but i suppose it takes all sorts.

Lisbon never changes and Rigsby and Cho are the fall guys you just love Van Pelt is far more serious but all the same just a delight to watch.

Archived