The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching last nights episode I think the character I am most interested in now is Rigsby. There is definitely something deeper to that character and I hope they go back to it.

Loved when he told Jane to stop feeling him up :lol:!

(As a side note, I had no idea the guy playing Rigsby was not American until he was on Loose Women a few months back!)

Very much so The Mentalist is rather quirky with a grteat deal of humorus moments in it Simon Baker who Plays Patrick Jane is a mentalist who watches people there movements and there mannerisums and in the end solves or helps solve crimes.

Not you ordanary run of the mill cop show The Mentalist has more to offer.

This show premieres in NZ on August 10 at 8:30pm on TV2. Is it worth getting into?

I would definately reccomend it, i only started watching about halfway through the season but i think its fantastic :D im now desperately trying to catch up on all the ones ive missed. As Janice514 said its not just an ordinary detective show, it has a real fun element to it, and Simon Baker is fabulous in the lead role :D

Thanks Janie I,m so glad that your on board with this show you will be pleased to know there making a second season so more fun and frolics to look forward to with the ever so hot Simon Baker as Partick Jane.

Oh cool thanks Janice :D im glad, and i agree he is very hot :wub: i think i have developed a teeny weeny crush there :lol:

i agree he is very hot :wub: i think i have developed a teeny weeny crush there :lol:

I think you have very good taste Janie :P

Oh dear Janie I think we have a bit of a fight on our hands between you and Mrs Baker haha this will be fun to see, I,m so glad i,m out of this one.

:lol: boxing gloves at the ready

Archived