The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the Mentalist last night and it was totally awesome! It seems like it's becoming a pretty popular show here in NZ coz everyone at school seems to be talking about it! Anyways, Patrick Jane rocks!

This may seem like a dumb questiong coz I haven't really been watching, but does Jisbon mean that Patrick and Teresa hook up?

Ooh and the actress who plays Teresa was on Prison Break - that makes the show a hundred million times way more interesting! :D

This may seem like a dumb question coz I haven't really been watching, but does Jisbon mean that Patrick and Teresa hook up?

Well they haven't so far :( but they already have a "ship" name as all the fans want them to be together :wub:

You should see the amount of fan vids on you tube :lol:

Well girls I have some brilliant news as you know i wrote to Five to ask as we were coming to the end of the first series had Five obtained the rites for the second serties that is being made at the moment I heard baclk this morning via email that yes they have the rites for the secon series , so we wont be loosing Simon Baker as Patrick Jane this news has made me ectreamly happy and i hope its the same for you guys. :lol:

Dear Ms Carnell

Five have the rights to the second season of The Mentalist. Hope this helps

Thanks

Kelly Hornsby

Ok so here's the final lowdown *sobs*

The Mentalist: Revealed

Thursday 20 August

8:00pm - 8:30pm

Five

Documentary celebrating the character of Patrick Jane, and the equally fascinating Simon Baker, the actor who brings 'The Mentalist' to life. Baker discusses his feelings about the role that has taken him from relative obscurity to global superstardom. Plus, Five's in-house mentalists recreate some of Jane's finest moments from the series out on the streets.

Inside the Mentalist

Thursday 20 August

8:30pm - 9:00pm

Five

An exclusive look behind the scenes of the hit US drama 'The Mentalist', following 24 hours in the life of the show. From early morning make-up to the final call to 'cut'

The Mentalist

Thursday 20 August

9:00pm - 10:00pm

Five

Blood Brothers

Drama series following the work of an investigator who uses his razor-sharp skills of observation to solve crimes. The murder of a teenage boy leads to a dubious high school principal, a terrifying legend and a mysterious secret society.

The Mentalist

Thursday 20 August

10:00pm - 11:00pm

Five

Red John's Footsteps

Drama series following the work of an investigator who uses his razor-sharp skills of observation to solve crimes. Jane puts his life on the line in an attempt to catch Red John when the notorious serial killer strikes again.

Source : Radio times

Archived