The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

^ :lol: Hey Stella, glad to see your under Simons spell

Well another great ep tonight, it always amazes me how Patrick can solve things from the smallest clues, like the way one person touches another etc, Can't believe Bosco has taken the team of the Red John case, i think this has been somewhat distracting Patrick :( i noticed he put some sort of bugging device under Bosco's table tonight, i wouldnt like to be in his shoes when Bosco finds it :rolleyes:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww yeah i would definately recommend it Stella, there were a lot of great eps, especially the one with the baby :wub: not sure if you've seen that one yet?

Ive just been reading that the show is still maintaining healthy viewing figures, which i am really pleased about :D I was a bit nervous when they moved it from the thursday slot of last year to friday this year but it seems that you cant beat a bit of Patrick Jane, even on a friday night :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So Bosco and Jane finally had to work together on a case, it made me laugh when Bosco wouldn't go with Jane's idea to catch out the kidnapper, but Jane did it anyway and he was proven right :P I think Bosco finally has a bit of respect for him since he handed Jane the Red John case files at the end. :)

Oh and wasnt Patrick cute again holding the little girl, she looked so content, mmmm what a natural :wub::P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived