The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

I watched the Mentalist last night and it was totally awesome! It seems like it's becoming a pretty popular show here in NZ coz everyone at school seems to be talking about it! Anyways, Patrick Jane rocks!

Monday nights ep was awesome! I really enjoyed that scene where Jane was standing by the Ice-Cream cart as if he knew exactly what was going to happen.

I think that Jane and Cho are my favourite characters at the moment.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well last nights marathon Mentalist was as expected the two docos before were intresting as to the making of the show and what goes into it didnt find ehought our about the other cast members.

As for the last two eps yeah good going had me on the edge of my seat with looking at every one thinking they could be Red John but as of course Red John never actully appeared very interesting as how they twisted it from one person to another just shows how they can keep us viewers on our toes, very sad the its finished for now but i hope it wont be long before its back on our screens. :(:)

Last night's episodes were great. I liked the camp one and the final one. Seeing the face on the wall in the blind womans house was really creepy. I was disappointed that there was another guy apart from Red John and we didnt even see a chase to get Red John, he was just there and then vanished. I liked how Jane shot the cop and then was shocked by it and dropped the gun. How is he going to finish Red John if he is like that with guns.

I hope in the 2nd series they at least have a fight with Red John and we get to see him, even if he doesnt get caught or murdered. I wouldnt like to see it drag on for series after series unless they get Jane to at least see him.

I think the next series could start soon, January maybe. Five dont usually hang around with shows unless they have to.

Well what a great night to round of this brilliant season. Loved the documentary's, it was nice to get a look behind the scenes, have to say Owain was a great tour guide, a very funny guy, i loved his story about guests coming on set and thinking the air con is broken but its just because Simon is on set :lol: "you've been baked by the Baker" :P It was nice to see the cast members talking about the show, when your watching it you just don't appreciate how many hours these guys work every day and how many weeks an episode takes to film. The cast all seem so lovely, i was dissapointed by the lack of Tim Kang (Cho) he was only on screen for a few minutes at most.

Anyway on to the first ep, loved when they were all round the camp fire trying to summon Zachariah, they were all so cynical until the young boy drew the Z on the ground and a hand grabbed him, turning out to be Rigsby :P

Red John's footsteps was amazing, i was totally hooked all the way through, was dissapointed we didn't get to see Red John, but hey it gives us another great story for the next season. The thing that puzzled me was in the docu the director said that something happens in this episode will change the way you look at Patrick forever, i assume he meant when he shot that guy but i just don't see how that would change our minds about him, he did what he had to do when it mattered :unsure:

Anyway i just hope we don't have to wait for long until the next season, i know it airs in America next month, so hopefully it will start over here quite soon after that :)

The season final was amazing. It aired here about 4 months ago, and I still love it. I thought it was incredibly well written, portrayed and just so gripping; all the twists and turns kept me hooked.

I love how The Mentalist isn't like any other crime drama; it's witty and funny, and it's always someone so unexpected that is the "baddie." I just love it. :wub:

I just wish it would hurry up and come back on the screens. :( My Mum and I miss our Baker hour!

Archived