The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 1: Episode 20: Red Sauce

Ed Didrikson, aka Eddie Russo, a member of the mafia turned informant, is found dead by the river with a gunshot wound to the head. Through their investigation even though Eddie was in witness protection, he was dealing pot to teenagers and having an affair with one of the U.S. Marshalls. Meanwhile Jane pursues his own investigation on the golf course with Santino Batagglia, mafia boss, learning about Eddie’s past while helping him with his golf game. Jane crafts an intricate plan using an unsuspecting Santino as a threat to get Gina to confess to the murder.

Just thought i'd post the storyline for tonights episode, i can't believe we have seen 20 episodes already :o

I know that one of the main 'things' (cant think of a better word) of the show and Jane himself is getting the suspect to confess by messing around with them, but surely in todays episode her confession would of been thrown out in court. She thought that she had to confess to a crime or die, she truly believe that she would be killed, so if by chance she was innocent she would of still confessed out of fear. I know they had her details of the crime, but wouldnt her lawyer bring up the way she confessed.

Not nessarly she would have cracked under pressure and i think the way Patrick Jahne works is the kindest way possible, any way on to better things i thought tonights episode was great with Jane guessing what Lisbons Pressis were and then for getting a pressie him self but having made up for it in the end by getting her a pony i thought that was rather sweet, I know were nearly at the end of this series and i,m so glad they are makiong some more.

Archived