The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Patrick was in his element last night, mixing with all the high society woman and flashing his trademark smile to win their trust, i love how he always guesses who it is from one little detail.

Very sad scene at the end though when Patrick was talking to the killer about the daughter she had lost, and he of course was thinking of his own wife and daughter :( then he asked her if she felt any better now she had revenge and she said it didn't change a thing, which i think had a double meaning like he was asking because he wants revenge on Red John so badly.

Last night ep was brilliantwith a bomb in a van and Patrick being thrownover a car as he pushed Teresa Lisbon out the way he ended up with blindness albeiet onley tempory. he made me laugh when he thought he was alone and he decided to remove the bandages from his eyes but Lisbon was watching him and as his sight became clearer so he called Lisbon Rigsby with his cheeky grinning smile as only Lisbon knows.

Archived