The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know that, he has such a convincing American accent, mind you so does Simon

Nice to see my mum isn't the only one addicted.the two of us sit glued to the screen

Haha, my mum and I sit there glued to the screen, too. As soon as it hits 8:30pm (here), she's like 'Shh, it's starting.' :P

And yeah, I was so shocked when I heard his accent; it's amazing! Yes, so is Simon's. ;p LOL, Janice, mum and I used to watch the Guardian. :D I was younger though, so I don't really remember all that much.

I didn't know that, he has such a convincing American accent, mind you so does Simon

Nice to see my mum isn't the only one addicted.the two of us sit glued to the screen

Haha, my mum and I sit there glued to the screen, too. As soon as it hits 8:30pm (here), she's like 'Shh, it's starting.' :P

:lol: That's what i say to my mum :P

That guy looks so much like Peter Baker. Me and my mum had many arguments over whether it was the actor who played Peter Baker or not. I was right, of course. *smug face* I find it quite cool to think he used to be in Home and Away. What are the chances? :P

Archived