The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Lol :lol: Mrs Baker, you are not changing allegiances from your Peter are you?, :D

Have to agree though, Simon Baker is not bad looking. Only recently found out that he was in H&A, years ago as James someone I think? Didn't even realise he was Australian :rolleyes: until looking him up

^^ Lol :lol: Mrs Baker, you are not changing allegiances from your Peter are you?, :D

You know Deborah, i think i just might be :lol:

Another great episode tonight, i love the way Patrick just has this kind of calming influence on people and can persuade then to do whatever he wants them to do :P loved his scenes with the baby tonight though, just too cute :wub:

Yes yes Last night programe was excellent with Patrick Jane showing his softer side with the baby, the smile on his gorgeous face said it all.

Deborah yes I think Mrs B is changing her allegience from Peter to Simon Baker (mind you that leaves him all to me ha ha) :lol:

Archived