The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you watch it homeandawayxoxo?

I enjoyed tonights again. Loved it when one of them was checking to see if that man's hair was real or a wig :lol: Love that they have these humourous bits in, as well as the very serious issues.

Wonder if they will catch Red John ever? Noticed all the episodes are called Red something.

I know i said when the show started that i wasn't all that impressed with it but over the last few weeks i have done a complete flip and have really got into it and can't imagine Thursday nights without it.

Loved the hair pulling bit and the bit with Patrick and Thomas in the barn. The show has some great amusing bits as well as all the serious bits and ever show needs that balance.

Next weeks episode looks like a good one judging by the promo at the end of tonights episode.

I absolutely love The Mentalist! :wub: So does my mum, haha. :P

I think Simon does an amazing job, he's such a natural. I remember reading something where he said he sometimes feels uncomfortable playing Jane, as he is so not like him in real-life. Haha, he just plays him so well, and I agree; the comedy and seriousness of the show is class! :D He and Lisbon have such natural chemistry, there's just something there.

And Simon is just :wub:

PS! Did you know that Owain Yoeman (sp?) is actually Scottish! :o His real accent is so broad; I was amazed! And Simon's accent's great, too.

PS! Did you know that Owain Yoeman (sp?) is actually Scottish! :o His real accent is so broad; I was amazed! And Simon's accent's great, too.

:o I didn't know that, he has such a convincing American accent, mind you so does Simon :lol:

Nice to see my mum isn't the only one addicted :P the two of us sit glued to the screen :wub:

Well well you lot didnt beleive me but I have won you all round now all I have to do is get you watching The Guardian and I will have done my job.

#

Yes Last nights ep was as good as they all have been and just keep getting better, did any one notice when Jane when missing and there he was behind the scarecrow,

Love love the programe and Love Love Simon Baker he is so Hot :wub:

Archived