The Mentalist

Guest Mrs Bishop

I watched it & liked it. I enjoyed the lighthearted bits, like the frog as Janice mentioned & the "its not as bad as it looks"

Had a feeling there would be something on his wall at the end. Wonder why just the mattress though?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hve to admit The Mentalist is really living up to be an extreamly good programe with little bits of drama,cant Partick Jane (Somon Baker )Has taken this part as a whacky person who can see things other people cant and just whatches them and knows what they are thinking is magic, the way in last nights ep he Hypnotised a joung girl with out her relising she was being Hypnotised was pure magic I for one will be watching the rest of this series and hope that they make more to follow. :)

• 3 weeks later...

OMG they look sooo alike!

Actually, my friend said that they made a mistake on a channel over here in Ireland...(The one Home and Away airs on.) Apparently, they said that this show ''stars that lad from Home and Away.'' Pretty big mistake to make but I can see why!

^ Yes. He was teacher in Home and Away back when he was Simon Baker-Denny. I loved his character. He lived in the Beach House. He says he was only on it for a 4 week stint but I always thought it was much longer. I couldn't believe it when he appeared in The Guardian.

Most definatley The Mentalist is living up to its name a really good drama with out being heavy with a lot of humor,

is sertainly worth a whatch you will get hooked.

Yeah, I love it too. Simon Baker is really good in it, so funny and it does not hurt that he looks so much like Nic !

Archived