Most Popular Current Friendship

Guest DinerLandlord

Most Popular Current Friendship  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's a close tie between Aden & Nicole, some of their oneliners, banter & overall interaction is so hilarious. At the same time they care for, are there for & stick up for eachother always. It's almost unsaid between them.

And I also really love the naturalness & great solid friendship between Miles & Roman. They kind of balance each other out, with Miles' quirkiness & cluelessness and Roman's non-judgemental, supportive, calm nature. They can also have fun together too.

Anyway I went with Nic & Aden in the end, as we've seen more of this relationship, and I never tire of their scenes together. Let's hope we still do and lots of Roman & Miles too next season. :D

Mines is Aden and Nicole, as they are a total double act together your always wondering what they'll get up to next...

Quite like Roman and Miles as mates though cause they're just total guys lol.

But my fav friendships ever in Home and Away have been Cassie nd Maddie, Tasha nd Martha and Leah and Sally, wish these besties were all still here =D x x

Archived