Most Popular Current Friendship

Guest DinerLandlord

Most Popular Current Friendship  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geoff and Ruby. I love their friendship although we haven't really seen them hanging out much lately. I always thought they would make a good couple but I'm not sure now because I wouldn't want their friendship to be ruined.

Geoff and Ruby. I did want to see them become a couple, but watching their friendship is really good too. They have a nice chemistry (which could be turned into a relationship down the track).

I also love Aden and Nicole. Their friendship is really lovely. I would hate to see it changed with a relationship.

I'm torn between Miles and Roman, Aden and Nicole and Martha and Rachel. I absolutely love all three of those friendships. I think I'm going to go with Roman and Miles though because they are so natural together, and it's like they go way back. (Probably because Conrad and Josh do :P)

Archived