Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't listen to the new themes on the main site, which is weird because I could last week. The most recent version in the theme tunes section is the emo song one from 2007. Is it just me?

We had a problem with the page which meant it reverted back to the old version, I put a notice up on the homepage explaining that - however I've redone it again this evening along with a couple of new versions of some of the files.

Additionally, I'd recommend Right Clicking and Saving As to download them to your computer, as opposed to streaming from the site :wink:

The New credits? I waited a week before commenting. I like them :D They are unfussy, and dont dominate, they do what they should do and introduce the show. I like the post car effect. It captures the essence of Summer Bay. They arent the best credits ever, but not the worst ever either. Better then the last lot by a long shot. :D

Not as yet, I do have a copy of them but I'm not able to duplicate them, so it will be after they've started airing in the UK next week.

Basically they're exactly the same as the opening, but longer and reversed, and it instead ends on a sunset shot over Pittwater.

Having now seen them on screen, I like the style of the titles and closing credits and still like Luke's vocals, but I think Tarryn's vocals aren't strong enough or need turning up or something - her voice reminds me of Rebecca Breeds.

Whilst I think the use of stills works for the credits, I really don't think it works for the title sequence, it just looks cheap. Actually, it looks like one of those fan things you see on YouTube where they've got a load of stills from the title sequence and stuck a different theme song over it.

Archived