Shattered Glass

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( i'm speachless and crying! Not a good combo for writing a comment!

As usual it was truly brilliant

the scene between Geoff and Roman was so :(

Aden was so brilliant with Tristan! Damn stupid desk!! he died a hero though.

Loved it despite the tears and sadness Louise which is a true testament to how brilliant your writing is!

Great chapter.Good to get the story of what happened to Aden, made all the more tense because we knew it wasn't going to end well.Loved the chat between Geoff and Roman with Roman breaking down and then the little chat between Geoff and Nicole.And even the little bit of Belle admitting she had to send Geoff to identify the body and her final remembrances.And as for that ending...Well, I really wanna know where you're going to go next with that.

OMG OMG OMG... How do you do it? You've made me cry! Every single chapter of yours is AMAZING, EXCELLENT, BRILLIANT!

It was written sooooooo well - truly beyond brilliant.

Still can't believe he's gone. Like someone else said, he died a Hero though.

Love the little quote from SS..

Cannot wait for more!

I can't pic the best bit, it was all so well written.

I know I wrote it but if I had to choose I think my favourite bit would be "Who's going to call me Princess now?". I cried so much writing it!

Thanks for the lovely comments guys and for sticking with me even though I killed Aden off!

I miss Aden :( He was so sweet trying to help that kid. And he died saving that girl :(

Poor Belle and Jamie and... everyone!

Glad Nicole's told Geoff how she feels, hope he chooses her :wub:

So well written! Can't wait for more :D

EDIT: It's weird, even though I knew Aden had died. When I was reading part of me was just hoping he would be okay!

Archived