Eurovision 2009

Guest Cal

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not heard any of the songs yet as i want to hear them for the final on the night of tomorrow [ i've only listened to the uk ] song.

Please could someone put up all of the final running order of the songs that would go out for the final tomorrow night

Thanks.

i'm obviously happy that Norway went through, but to be honest i'm getting SO sick of that song that if i hear it one more time i swear i'm gonna loose it ! its a really good song , its just that i have heard it millions of times before :P

but anyway, i liked Denmarks ,cyprus and Irelands song.

Turkeys songs always sounds alike to me, and i'm probably gonna have to cope with it a week now as i'm going to Turkey this Tuesday. but i'm sure i'll get used to it .

looking forward to the finale, Go Norway! even though i'm sure we wont winn, i reckon we're to overhyped! but anyway... i hope we do :)

I liked Irelands song to, I thought it was a good song. I dont understand how Ukraine, and Croatia could go to the final. Ukraines song was better last year.

I did like Denmarks song, and I have to agree it sounds like Ronan Keating but that is just because he wrote the song, but I liked it. And no It has nothing to do with the fact that they are Neighbours, I liked the song and think Ronan Keating is great.

The Norweigan song I liked to, but I have to admit his performance in the Norweigan contest was better.

Azerbaijjan I did love them to, and it is absoultly one of my favourites.

The Armenian song is great one of my favourites also

Iceland such a beautiful song. I just love it

Malta a great song as usuall. And I really appreciated the 12 points we got from Malta. But that is not why I like them. I love the Maltese songs.

Romania I like it, good rythm.

Turkey good also, but I liked Sertabs better.

Greece is ok but they have had better songs

Sweden I love that we took a chans this year and sended something different, after last year.

Sweden was so sure last year that Charlotte would be top 5 or win and that she would come before Norway, which we didnt and I think that was good for Sweden since everyone was so sure she would place high or win, that we cant take anything for granted like we did last year and look how that turned out, just be careful with what you are saying since it can go all wrong. Even though I loved Charlotte last year and though her performance was so great.

Like Sweden was last year when Charlotte didnt succed but we learned from it and got up on or feets again and took a big risk this year by sending a pop-opera song something like Sweden hasnt done before, and 3 years ago Sweden would never have sended a song like that, but after our failure last year the Swedish people had enough and took a chans and sended something different from our regular pop that we always send. But we have learned something from it.

I really hope I made any sense, and If you didnt understand I will try and explain better. Just so everyone knows that you shouldnt take a victory out in advance or for granted, since it can go all wrong and be their down fall. I hope I made any sense.

Archived