Eurovision 2009

Guest Cal

I would have liked to have seen Iceland take it out instead of Norway.. but I don't live in Europe therefore can't vote. I just watch it on TV every year :P

I think my favourites were Iceland, Sweden, Switcherland (didn't make it to the final :(), Turkey and UK.

:)

I agree with you in a way, I also felt like I wanted Iceland to win instead of Norway, dont get me wrong I love Norway and their song was great, though my favourite was Azerbaijan and I wanted them to win, but I am happy Norway won they had a good song, but Azerbaijans song is more my type of music and thatis why I voted for it. And as me beeing a fan of Ballads I would have loved for Iceland to win as they had a great ballad and the perfect song for them to win with as they have comed second twice and never won.

I voted for Azerbaijan and U.K and Iceland I would have voted for more but then it would have been to expensive. But Norway was a worthy winner :D off course and I am happy for them.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived