Eurovision 2009

Guest Cal

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Iceland song just got 2nd on the last vote.

Uk came 5th [ best ever since 2002] well done Jade and Andrew Lloyd Webber, you have both done Uk proud.

Norway won won with 387 Pts.

It's been a great show.

Uk came 5th [ best ever since 2002] well done Jade and Andrew Lloyd Webber, you have both done Uk proud.

It's been a great show.

Iceland were ahead when the final round of voting took place so I think it would be a bit unfair to say they came in and nicked the second place. It would have been funny if Iceland had won it since they country is bankrupt.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! :D Okay, I'm not Norwegian, but I've been backing that song since the beginning (during their selection process)! It's the best winner since 1995 and 1996, IMO. HAPPY CAL. :D

Very disappointed for Sweden. Absolutely AMAZING song. :( France should have taken Azerbaijan's place. YAY for Iceland coming second! The UK coming 5th was a bit of a shock, but well deserved!

I'm very pleased with our votes too:

12 - Iceland

10 - UK

8 - Norway

OSLO 2010. ^_^

It's been a great show.

Iceland were ahead when the final round of voting took place so I think it would be a bit unfair to say they came in and nicked the second place. It would have been funny if Iceland had won it since they country is bankrupt.

Hi Ryan on the final round Azerbaijan got 10 pts and they went into 2nd and then Norway gave the last vote 12 pts to Iceland and they went back into 2nd.

Archived