Eurovision 2009

Guest Cal

Estonia was 3rd in the semi ? :o That was a surprise. :)

I think UK should be at least 3rd in the final. It was better than Azerbaijan and Turkey. I really liked Iceland so I can't say if it was better or worse than it.

Oh, and I can't understand why France got so good place. I thought it was so bad. :D

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this year has been amazing, my 3 favourites was on the top :D i'm very , very happy.

i cant stop wtching the clip when we won, Aleksander most be like the cutest thing ever :wub:

and merli, i didnt get turkey either.i thought songs like denmarks song etc, was so much better, it suprised me that he didnt get higher.

this year has been amazing, my 3 favourites was on the top :D i'm very , very happy.

i cant stop wtching the clip when we won, Aleksander most be like the cutest thing ever :wub:

and merli, i didnt get turkey either.i thought songs like denmarks song etc, was so much better, it suprised me that he didnt get higher.

Exactly. For example I loved Denmark's song, I was shocked that it didn't get higher.

And Armenia... didn't like it. Maybe it's just it's more like Balkans songs or something, and it's not my taste.

it sounds like you and i have the same taste Merli

Armenia was awfull! its so not my taste.

my favourites was as mentiont before : Norway ( :wub: ), Denmark, UK , Iceland and Aserbadjan. i didnt really like any of the other songs.

so if i could choose Turkey and Denmark would swop places, then i would be a lucky girl :)

Turkey was just a normal woman standing there moving her ass while she's singing a half-decent song with hardly any clothes on. and its to many of them lately.

In 2008 France was a total :o hit!

my favourites was as mentiont before : Norway ( :wub: ), Denmark, UK , Iceland and Aserbadjan. i didnt really like any of the other songs.

so if i could choose Turkey and Denmark would swop places, then i would be a lucky girl :)

Turkey was just a normalwoman standing there moving her ass while she's singing a half-decent song with hardly any clothes on. and its to many of them lately.

Okay and all the rest were abnormal then

Turkey was a bit same genre as Aserbadjan a bit Arabic from listening a few times i think i'll go with Turkey.

In 2008 France was a total :o hit!

Turkey was just a normalwoman standing there moving her ass while she's singing a half-decent song with hardly any clothes on. and its to many of them lately.

Okay and all the rest were abnormal then

Turkey was a bit same genre as Aserbadjan a bit Arabic from listening a few times i think i'll go with Turkey.

Sorry, i understand thats how it could sound, but that not what i ment :lol: i ment that the song and performance reminded me of so many other Eurovision songs, and that i didnt really think it was something amazing about that song. Asebadjan and Turkey was in the same genre i agree. but for some reason aserbadjan's song made me really happy :D

Archived