A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

WOW! I think this was your best chapter yet! They way Belle explained everything to Aden was written amazingly and you really made me feel for her!

I'm hoping this Aden/Nicole sleeping together thing is just to get it out of the way so Aden can realise his true feelings for Belle? lol

Fantastic yet again! Please update soon! :D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Damn, now I really want to know exactly what David did to her. Poor Belle. I loved how she just spilled everything out to Aden. Brilliant.

Aden and Nicole... uh... hmm... :lol: Interesting, I guess. And I agree with Laura too, very racy! :P

Hope you update soon. Would love to read more!

xoxo

Ooh... Nicole and Aden :P. I hope Roman doesn't catch them. That would be an extremely awkward situation. And then Geoff!

The story with Belle is really developing. I liked how she opened up to Aden, and then the other's overheard. I guess it saves her explaining it twice. But still, she's being a bit cagey. I have my suspicions about what might have happened, but I guess I'm going to have to wait for a while yet to find out if I'm right.

Keep up the great work.