A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

Annie, Geoff, and Nicole all worried about Belle was sweet.

I'm glad Irene is becoming involved and wanting to help Belle get through this.

Belle is just heartbreaking to read about in this fic. So glad Belle is talking to Aden. Considering how he was in the beginning of this fic with everyone I was surprised that he was so kind to her and even offerred to listen to her.

What happenned to Belle already sounds terrible and we haven't ever found out about it fully yet.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so brave to be able too write a fic like this from experience. I'm glad too hear your better now. :)

Another two amazingly written chapters!

Poor Belle. :( Oh my. What happened too her was awful. I'm really interested too find out what he did. I love the caring side of Aden in this chapter. He really does seem to care about Belle.

Lol @ Nicole and Annie. Annie is so innocent. :P

Update soon.

I think your portrayal of Belle is fantastic really moving.

Thank you so much rfran, I think the reason why its so eay for me to write is because I'm transferring what my emotions were when I went through it so it's quiet easy for me to write in a way but to you guys it still has such a big impact :)

You're so brave to be able too write a fic like this from experience. I'm glad too hear your better now.

Once again thank you and yeah I am much better now :) I still have my days, if I have a really bad day I wont eat unless my mum tells me to but apart from that I am happy and healthy.

Hopefully her friends will get her to realise she needs help, maybe once she opens up about what happened to her she'll realise it wasnt her fault and gets help for herself??

We can only hope cant we, but some times it can make things worse, hope I havent scared you off

Wow, I love how you got her to open up to Aden, out of everyone, even though he's the only person that she doesn't know well. He does seem pretty non-judgemental though.

Like it was for me, I found it much easier talking to someone I didn't really know at all and have them not judge me then having my friends and family know and that's how I wanted to portray Belle in this fic.

So I know this isn't an update and I wish it was, but I left my memory stick at home where the fic is saved and the chapter is already done so I cant re-write it so you will have to wait until I get home, in the mean time, if you usually like my icons n stuff I make then take a look, there's some new stuff in there :)

Wow, oh and one last thing, if anyone wants to know the conciquences of an eating disorder, PM me and I'll tell you about some of them, and what I have to live with, although mines not so bad lol

Bec, this fic continues to amaze and intrigue me. I've never had to deal with anything like this in my life, so this really is an eye-opening read. From your personal experience, Belle's symptoms and attitude seem to be really reflecting realism.

I like how you have used Aden as an unbiased outsider and I can understand why Belle might feel she can not open up to any of her friends. I like the different way he addresses Belle and Annie, kind of showing their differences in age and experience.

Speaking of Annie, I adore how she is becoming more grown-up. Her relationship with Aden is very sweet, and something I wish they would explore more on the show.

Belle's backstory really intrigues me and I can't wait to read more.

Another brilliant chapter.

I love that you added how Aden was confused himself with why he was sitting there wanting to listen to her. I love him so far in this story. Can't wait for more scenes with the two of them.

Nice Roman and Irene scene.

Oh Belle. Reading her parts makes me so sad for her. Atleast now that she as Irene who is willing to do anything she can to help her and someone she can talk to in Aden she might start feeling a little better.

Please update soon.