A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great writting. Hope Belle deals with her issues cause they are big.

Like the way you see the eating disorder from Belles POV makes so much sence her problems being voiced in theis seemingly unrelated way

I agree. Bec, you really seem to be able to convey so much of the isolation Belle must be feeling. It's obviously a very complex thing that I'm not sure many people understand so I think it is really great that you are tackling that issue in a fic like this.

On the other hand, I feel sorry for Annie, being taken advantage of by Aden. But I have to say I quite liked the idea of them hooking up

:P.

Bec, It's really brave of you to not be scared to admit something like that to people.

Oh Belle. Why is she refusing to get help? Well I guess it wouldn't be realistic if she just accepted their help immmediately and got better so fast. But it's so sad seeing her feel the way she does about herself at the moment. I'm not shocked though since I learn't from reading your other fics to always expect things to get really worse before they get better. I loved Irene being stern with her in the end and making her sit down and eat. I think a little tough love is needed.

So Annie and Aden didn't actually sleep together. Good, because thinking of the two of them is just weird.

I think I may like Nicole here. It was nice to see how worried she is about Belle.

Sorry but just one more question. Has Adens grandfather sexually abused him in this fic?

Some Aden and Belle interaction in the next chapter. Can't wait. I was wondering when they were going to start getting to know each other.

Please update soon.

Edited by enjoy the ride

Bec, It's really brave of you to not be scared to admit something like that to people.

Sorry but just one more question. Has Adens grandfather sexually abused him in this fic?

Please update soon.

First of all, thankyou, it was a while ago now, actually not really, for me it started when I was nearly 16 and no one found out until I was way past 17 so it wasn't too long ago now, it was thanks to my friends that I got help :)

Secondly, no not in this fic he hasn't, I thought it would be nice for Aden to be a "normal' teenage boy lol

will have an udate soon

I agree; admitting something like that is really brave and just shows that you're moving forwards.

That chapter was great, as always. Poor Belle. I really want to know what it was that drove her to harming herself like that. Her past is really intriguing.

Annie and Aden... Hmm... :lol:

Glad that Aden's the 'normal' one here - I'll like to see this play out. I can't wait to read the Aden/Belle scene. Sounds like it'll be good!

More soon please!

xoxo

Wow, this fic is amazing! I loved the issues you are dealing with, my best friend went through a similar thing to Belle, but fortunately she got help before it went as far, but i know it was still a continuous battle for her and it's very admirable of you to be able to tell people of your experiences and use it as inspiration for the fic.

I really like Aden's character, can't wait for more of him and the Aden/Belle scene.

Can't wait for more! Please update soon! :D

:o Belle!

Wow, I love how you got her to open up to Aden, out of everyone, even though he's the only person that she doesn't know well. He does seem pretty non-judgemental though.

Nicole's lying, lol. And her comment at Annie glowing and discvoering sex :lol: Poor Annie! I'm glad that she told Geoff and Annie though. Belle needs her friends to help her.

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

wow!! that was so good

Glad Belle talked to smeone about what happened to her

Hopefully her friends will get her to realise she needs help, maybe once she opens up about what happened to her she'll realise it wasnt her fault and gets help for herself??