A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thankyou all of you because it means so much to me that you guys are finding this fic so strong. :)

Secondly, Belle's dream, revealed only a part of what happened to her to make her do what she has been doing ever since, and it might be the next chapter or the one after that, that you find out the whole story.

I would have updated again tonight but I'm just too tired so am heading to bed, happy news though, I now have photoshop back, but its now photoshop CS4 which is so cool :D

will have an update for you tomorrow :lol:

Having had something like this happen to Belle has seemed to make her more wise beyond her years. The advice to Aden was true and very sweet, and something she might struggle with herself. So hopefully, this is the start of them working through that together.

The flashback was so graphic and descriptive, and very distrurbing. I can't believe that there is more to it than that. It definitely begins to explain Belle's backstory, but at some point she must have broken away in order to end up at Irene's. Ooh! Another idea has just occurred to me, but I'll hold on to it to see if I'm right :P.

Great writing, Bec :).