A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

Two chapters, you are spoiling us today!! They were both fantastic, it was sweet how Aden knew immediately that something was wrong with Belle when she was left behind!!

Yes Aden you are definately falling for Belle, BUT I feel there is going to be some trouble ahead as it looks like both Nicole and Annie are falling for him!!

You are doing an awesome job and I cannot wait to read more!!

Oh yeah call me Sam.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That last chapter was so good. I'm so glad that Belle's agreed to get help.

Loved how Aden was worried about her, especially seeing as her friends were the ones who left her alone, and he's practically still a stranger, yet he gets her the best, kind of.

Cannot wait for more.

xoxo

This chapter is one of my favourites.

I'm so happy for Belle. It seems like she is in a nice place. It's good that Irene went with her. Poor Belle having all those other kids look at her and whisper. I like Isobel so far.

Aww at Adens face lighting up like a Christmas tree. I'm glad Belle wanted him to know how much he helped her. Can't wait for him to go visit.

Please update soon.

Am so glad that Belle's getting help, and that she's reacting to it positively, so far.

Loved Aden's reaction to Belle's message. How cute!

Geoff's thoughts about the girls was funny. Nic and Annie are both after Aden - I hope Belle's after him too!

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

I totally haven't commented for like ... three chapters! Sorry, please dont hurt me :P. I'm back now.

I'm glad things are slowly beginning to look up for Belle. I like the bitter comment you put in about her not having a boyfriend. i wonder if she was thinking about Aden when she said that? :wink:

I also liked how you mentioned Annie, and indicated that she might be feeling slightly jealous of Belle and Aden's relationship. That would be an interesting road to take. Similarly, I wonder if Nicole knows about how close Aden and Belle are becoming. I'm just thinking out loud here :), but keep writing and I can't wait to read more.