A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

I've been really busy for the last week and I've just been catching up and what can I say your fic is written with so much emotion and sensitivity. Your portrayal of the pain and suffering Belle experiences are well described and the balance with the normality of Annie's crush and Nicole's puffed up but silent self importance makes an intriguing contrast

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that all the other girls weren't going along with anything Anita was saying.

The Aden and Belle scenes were so sweet. I really liked it.

Now thats it's out in the open I wonder how Annie and Nicole are going to act around each other.

Please update soon.

Edited by Jody

yay! Aden and Belle got together! I loved how you did that with the '...let's make it true..." line, that was so sweet!

I have a suspicion that Nicole and Annie will actually become worried when they realise Belle and Aden are together because now they think he's a player and probably think he'll hurt her... just some speculation, lol.

Can't wait for the next update! Soon please! :D

??!!?! What about her mother?!

Loved it once again! Nic's revelation was awesome, but I wonder what Roman's going to do about it now.

I hope the other's don't try to break Adelle up, but I get the feeling that they will. Although, I can see why they would want to...

Hehe at Belle watching Bring It On [yes, I've seen it that many times that I know the cheers...]

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

I hope Aden doesn't get into to much trouble with Roman over sleeping with Nicole. Although loved how Aden told him about Belle. And he admitted to someone that hes falling for her.

Wonder what Annie, Geoff, and Nicole are going to do. Hope they don't break up Adelle. Belle like Nicole said is fragile and she doesn't need them messing with the only good thing in her life at the moment.

Geoffs comment about it being 000 made me laugh.

Bring it on - Love that movie. Watched it more times than I can remember.

Please update soon.