LAURZY!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: my god that was just adorable,

New Years Eve :wub: how sweet

Love how Irene noticed how good they are together

Belle seems to be doing really really well, which i'm obviously really happy about!

You really are VERY good to us lol Cant believe its nearly over though :(

Aw! Just... aw!!!!! :wub: Aden!

Gosh, I dunno what else to say but I've got the most cheesiest grin on my face! I love how yu described his feelings about sleeping with her and how about this would be the first time it actually meant something to him.

Can't believe there's only 3 more chappies! :o Cannot wait for more. And yes, you are spoiling us, but I'm not complaining! :D

xoxo

Aww that last scene with the two of them, does anything get more adorable then that? I really enjoyed this one.

I have to point this out. All the Aden and Belle scenes have been very short and simple in this fic. And that seems to make it seem more special and sweet. I don't know why but I'm enjoying it more this way then if it was long dialogued filled scenes(which is strange because I love those kind scenes). But I feel with this story it works better this way.

Please update soon.