A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

Two chapter for me this time!

Roman would be that person you just wouldn't know what to buy for them. Those people are annoying!

That last chapter was too cute. It's good that they aren't rushing into things.

Only three chapters left :(

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle tried to disagree but finally gave in as Aden gave her ‘the look’ which told her to shut up and do as she was told.

Funny!

Funny! Indeed. Aden has look that would make her shut up. She certainly is different in this fic. I kinda like it.

I wonder what Amanda has to say.

“Don’t think about that now, she’s only a baby and I think your mum will do the right thing in the end,’ Aden replied as Belle looked at him and nodded. “Your right,’ she replied as Aden nodded and smiled.

Didn't expect Aden to say that. But I'm glad he did, not sure why though. Maybe because, as much as I don't like this Amanda, I still feel like she isn't all bad.

I love all the trouble he went through to make the date perfect. I'm sure a lot of planning went into all this.

I wonder what she saw in the end.

Please update soon.