A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

:wub: That was just a cute chapter! Made me AOL so badly!

I loved Aden's thoughts at the end. Espeically considering that they've only known each other for a week! Now that's true love! :D

Brilliant chapter like always. Loved Nicole being so happy to see Belle, and Annie's delicacy with her. So sweet. Belle asking if Aden can stay over and him asking where to sleep was so adorable! Man, I love these two in this fic.

Cannot wait for more. Can't believe there's only 5 more chapters left!

xoxo

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six chapters. I came online to find six new chapters. You seriously know how to spoil us.

Belle and Adens relationship is so sweet. I enjoyed every scene. Their ' I love you' to each other was perfect. And his thoughts at the end of the last chapter was lovely.

As for Belle I'm so happy to read about all the progress shes making. Loved how she told Anita off.

The scene with Amanda and David was everything I hoped it would be. As much as I love Amanda on the show I think this Amanda truly deserved the slap she got. Although I have to admit she is confusing me a bit. And I don't know if I'm ready to believe shes completely evil yet. One time shes refusing to leave him even though she now knows what he did(and I hate her) and then the speech she gave him makes me think she isn't has terrible has she seems. Have to say I'm happy Aden attacked David.

With so much to enjoy I even managed to completely block out and ignore the ever predictable Geoff/Nic pairing popping up in yet another Adelle fic.

One more thing, I totally loved you adding that small description of Drew. It's so true.

Can't wait for the next update.

Lots for me to read! They were all great.

Belle seems to be doing really well. Her and Aden are soo cute together.

I agree with Jody. The description of Drew was exactly right.

I like Belle and Irene's relationship. Irene's really protective of her.

Thank you for all the chapters.

Your writing is so insightful really good descriptions of Belle's journey, the relationship between her and Aden is sweet. The description of Amanda is interesting, not sure she is how I pictured she would be, too strong in a weak way, i figured she would be more cowered less likely to stand up to him.

Found Irene really caring and loved her wanting to protect Belle.

Looking forward to the rest of chapters

Edited by rfran

That was just so sweet! I love their prezzies to one another, especially [of course] the rings! How adorable! And I can't believe that it's only been a week and they're in love so much! The way you've written it, from the beginning to where they are now, it's not hard to see how they can fall in love so quickly.

That mug from Roman to Irene was hilarious!

Cannot wait for more!

Merry Christmas to you too :D

xoxo

Roman had received nothing but money, and a new army top from Irene.

I couldn't imagine myself what on earth anyone could by for someone like Roman so I'm not surprised he mainly got money.

The scene in the beginning with Aden and Belle was so adorable. You write their relationship in the this story so well. And I loved the engraving on the ring she gave him. Great present.