A Summer Romance (by matticus01) - comments

LAURZY!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o It's over! But what a great ending it was!

This fic has been constantly brilliant throughout and I just hope that you continue writing more fics just like it [i know you will, because all your fics are great].

Thank you for taking the time to read it. It's been absolutly awesome to read :D

xoxo

That was a brilliant ending.

This as been a truly amazing fic. You managed to write three characters I hate on the show( Nicole, Geoff, and Annie) and make me care about whats going on with them. Apart from the horribly predictable Nic/Geoff relationship popping up in the end, they where very interesting and added alot to the story. It's the first time anyone as made me care for them so congratulations. Nic and Geoff seperately were really good characters. And I felt that way because it didn't feel like you put them in it for the sake of it. They had a purpose. Nic wasn't just some cutesy character to just show up with some lines that are meant to be funny for no reason and Geoff wasn't there to stand around looking cute standing next to Nicole. They were well written characters. Even if we didn't see much of Geoff.

Belle and Adens story has been amazing to read. This was a very original take on their relationship. It's one of the best I've read.

I hope too see more Adelle (or Mattie, because I love that one-shot you did a while back)fics from you in the future.

• 4 weeks later...