Tachel Vs Adelle

Guest suzannelgnz

Tachel or Adelle...  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know this is an old thread and I'm not bringing this up to cause an arugment but I just wanted to express my opinion.

Yeah, they haven't broken up once, and it is good to see that we have a mature relationship on the show.

Yeah its refreshing to see a couple that withstands everything thats thrown at them

I think the only reason Belle and Aden constantly break up is because they are so popular and the writers want to add drama. The more popular a couple are the more screentime they get and the more drama/problems are thrown at them. I bet once Adelle is gone Tachel will take the spotlight and then have heaps of screentime, gee I wonder if Tachel fans will get sick of their favourite couple because they are being thrown in our faces too much.

Belle and Aden aren't teenagers they are young adults there is a difference. Adelle have good communication because unlike Tachel if they are struggling with an issue they confide into each other. Yes Belle didnt tell Aden straight away about the drugs but that was because she was scared of losing Aden, the drugs caused her to make excuses and lie. Whenever they seems to be an issue in the Tachel relationship Tony pushes Rachel away or doesn't want to talk about it. I don't care how caught up Tony is with Jack's death if he's sturggling then he needs to seek help and get some counselling. He could at least make an effort to show his commintment and interest in the baby. Now some may aruge but Tony has show interest well to me I feel like Rachel has being pushing/forcing Tony to show an interest otherwise she'll keeping mentioning it or complaining about how he's not showing enough interest.

yes, but thats how Tony is. he has always been like that,imo its not something that have come with the Tachel relationship, it is something that have come with tonys personality. when something bad happens to him he dosent want to talk about it , he just push everybody away. he did the same thing when beth died, and now he is doing it again. i agree that that is stupid, but that it he's way of dealing with things. its probably not the best way , but thats how he dose it,dont ask me why.

other then Jacks death, i cant remember any other times Tachel havent talked to eachother about things. i dont know about adelle, because i tend to dont really pay attention to the adelle storylines... so i dont think i should comment on that one.

i agree that tony should pay more attention to Rachel and the baby and that, but the last episode we saw Tachel he actually talked very much about it. he felt her bump, and he said that he wanted to get fit to it was born etc... it was very, very cute :wub:

at the end of the day all this drama came when Tony lost he's son. and no one, not even Rachel. now how he feels.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do think that we should just agree to disagree. That's fine that that's your opinion, but it's been expressed numerous times; there was really no need to reiterate that by digging it up. Anyway, I'm not having a go, I'm just saying.

Exactly. Lily G you say the exact same thing every time you post. We get it. It's getting really boring now. :rolleyes:

And the only time Tony has pushed her away is when his son died. That's a pretty major issue. Apart from that their communication has been great.

Funny how you constantly harp on about how boring you find Tachel, and how you loose interest when they come on screen, yet you certainly have a lot to say about them. :rolleyes:

Interesting series of posts here. It seems as though LilyG is not allowed to have an opinion about Tachel simply because she doesn’t like them and generally tends to make negative remarks about them. I wonder if the people accusing her of saying the same thing over and over would have done so if she was saying something positive about them instead. I doubt it.

As I said before if you ask me both couples are just as bad as each other but Adelle are worse IMO because they bring out the worst qualities in each other and directly/indirectly hurt other people. I’ve repeated myself. Damm that’s not allowed is it? :unsure:

I could add that there is a rule which says that posting something that "adds nothing new to the discussion is SPAM" but then I'd be repeating myself and that isn't allowed either. :P

Oooops sorry. I apolgise. Didn't mean to be a hypocrite!

I think at the end of the day Adelle just hurt each other. At the times when the relationship has been tested, they've broken up. When Aden needed Belle the most she left him and started sleeping with Angelo, and when Belle needed him he broke up with her and slept with Nicole. When they're happy i agree it's great and they work well, but when the going gets tough they call it quits..

Tony went through the most painful thing that anyone can possibly go through but Rachel stood by him regardless of how he treated her. She didn't think about leaving for a second. And he's supported her when she's needed him too.

Maybe it's becasue they're older they're able to deal with big issues, i don't know.

I don't know.

At first it was Tachel, probs because they are older so in a way much more wiser and maturer.

But now I don't know.

I don't like Adelle, and at the moment are finding Tachel a bit boring? But that could change when the baby arrives.

Adelle at the beginning where good but now its all the same and is a bit bland for my liking.

I can't even remember who I voted for ages ago! I think it was Tachel :lol:

But yeah, Aden and Belle need to move on and live seperate lives.

Belle would be better off with Liam and Aden would be better off persuing a new career that doesn't involve fish.

Tachel are definately the stronger couple of the two.

For anyone to loose a son is a very extremely painful thing and unless you've experienced it you can't really moan about it.

And I think Rachel has been incredible throughout the whole 'experience' and they did stick together- unlike Adelle who would have dumped eachother and slept with someone else.

Yes I may say some things over again but don't SOME Tachel fans do the same thing?

Interesting series of posts here. It seems as though LilyG is not allowed to have an opinion about Tachel simply because she doesn’t like them and generally tends to make negative remarks about them. I wonder if the people accusing her of saying the same thing over and over would have done so if she was saying something positive about them instead. I doubt it.

You have a point and thanks :) for not attacking me just because I wanted to express an opinion.

really do think that we should just agree to disagree. That's fine that that's your opinion, but it's been expressed numerous times; there was really no need to reiterate that by digging it up. Anyway, I'm not having a go, I'm just saying.

I never said Tachel fans are wrong in saying Tachel are "perfect and a super couple" I'm just disucssing why I think the characters act they way they do.

Archived