Tachel Vs Adelle

Guest suzannelgnz

Tachel or Adelle...  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

guys! look, everyone knows that some of you hate Adelle and Love Tachel and the other way around. why do people have to attack each other to get their point across!??! its so stupid...just accept that some people like and dislike a character. shouldn't this discussion be in the character threads anyway?!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Lily-G was rightly pointing out that there is a difference between hating the characters and hating their fans. She said she hates Tachel, she didn't say that people would have to be stupid to love Tachel. Sexyluc on the other hand has said that people who love Adelle have issues and are blind. That's not acceptable. That's being deliberately critical of the fans, not the characters or their relationships. I'm not on staff anymore, but I don't think there are any mods online, so just try moderating yourselves with some common sense and basic courtesy.

:rolleyes:

Zoe thats spamming :) but anyway im leaving this is getting stupid now i obviously like who i like and the others like who they like.

Yeah I agree. I like who I like and you guys like who you like so lets not fight about it because its not going to go anywhere :) im not going to change your opinion and your not going to change my opinion.

Its just how it is , Tachel have fans Adelle have fans and they both have haters as well. :)

I apologise if I've offended anybody , it wasn't my intention :)

Just because LilyG said that she hated Tachel it doesn't mean that she said it to get a reaction!!!! I hate Tachel, I dont want to start an argument but I'm just stating my point which I'm allowed to :P Although I am an Adelle fan but everyone is allowed to have their opinion you just have to make sure you don't go OTT!!! All couples will have flaws, no couple is ever perfect! we'll just have a agree to disagree!

I will reiterate what has been said once again, the lines are perfectly clear as to what is and is not acceptable. Personal attacks IN ANY FORM are not allowed, even if they are off handed comments or full blown rants. This thread is being reported three or four times a day for the same reason and if members are to scared to post for fear of retribution this thread will have to go. We are not saying that disliking a certain couple is not allowed, but DEROGATORY REMARKS towards PEOPLE with a particular viewpoint is not as it is just plain childish and all the mods are sick of having to re-visit this same issue.

Sorry if I come across as harsh, but this has been going around in circles for weeks now and this is the final warning.

Thanks.

Just because LilyG said that she hated Tachel it doesn't mean that she said it to get a reaction!!!! I hate Tachel, I dont want to start an argument but I'm just stating my point which I'm allowed to :P Although I am an Adelle fan but everyone is allowed to have their opinion you just have to make sure you don't go OTT!!! All couples will have flaws, no couple is ever perfect! we'll just have a agree to disagree!

I'm not a staff member in this thread either but can I point out that stating that you "hate Adelle or Tachel or Jarlie or whoever" ONCE is a valid statement of your opinion. Stating it over and over again with very little else in the post is SPAM because under the rules it "adds nothing new to the discussion".

Whoa I can't believe my previous post sparked such a fiesty agurment. No wonder all the adelle fans are hiding away on a different forum.... We all need to accept that people like adelle or tachel, please stop making it so personal. Every has their own opinion about each couple no need to attack ""members".

Note: I always get attacked (mostly by Tachel fans) but never get to read the message lol.

Why don't we talk about Adelle's good and bad points and Tachel's good and bad points hey? (AND PLEASE TRY NOT TO MAKE IT PERSONAL OR START A MAJOR FIGHT)

This is pretty pointless.

Ok, Lilly, you hate Tachel. You love Adelle. We get it. And I'm not ''attacking'' you, I'm just saying we all know that as I have read it in so many threads in this forum, plus you have it in your signature. :P

I hate Adelle. I love Aden and I loved Belle up until recently. But together I hate them. Thats just my opinion.

I love Tachel. :wub: Lol thats all I am going to say on the matter for now. :P

I know there were a few heated words before, and I'm not going to add fuel to the fire. However, on the subject about Adelle fans being selfish, I can see where this comment would come from. Now I'm not saying Adelle fans are selfish, but when Tachel appeared on the cover of TV Week magazine (and porbably the ONCE AND ONLY TIME) there was still someone (I'm not going to name names) giving out because Belle was not on the cover, even though she is on the cover nearly every week, along with Aden. I just thought this was very unfair, as Tachel are not AS popular as Adelle so for them to appear on the front cover was like heaven for us Tachel fans. Please, just let us enjoy this one amazing thing that we will probably never ever get again?? :)

I dont think age has anything to do with the fan base. Im 16 and yet I love Tachel, even when most of my friends love the younger couples such as Adelle, Nicole & Geoff, Jannie ect.

Why is there always so much competition between these two couples anyway?? I know ones an older couple, and ones a younger, but we never seem to have this problem between other couples. It seems to me that we must pick- ADELLE V TACHEL.

And can I just finish by saying, neither couple are pefect. Im willing to admit that! They BOTH have their flaws.

AND at the end of the day, they are just fictional characters. So just chill, and enjoy it while you can.

Rant over!! :D

Archived