Tachel Vs Adelle

Guest suzannelgnz

Tachel or Adelle...  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tachel's more mature and stable.

Tachel are more "mature" because of there life experience and their age. Belle and Aden arent as stable as Tachel because Adelle are extremely popular and the writers add more drama to the popular couples like Martha and Jack to keep the fans hooked. I bet if Tachel were as popular as Adelle they would have heaps of drama added to them. Look at Jai and Annie or Xaiver and Ruby there arent really popualr couples are they have hardly any fights or drama.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say, I think one of the reasons [aside from the difference in opinion and choice of couple] that we're all arguing/disagreeing is because no one is bringing anything new to this topic. By reiterating your opinion, while it's fine, isn't bringing anything to the discussion, and therefore people can take it the wrong way. Now, this isn't really aimed at anyone in particular, just a generalisation really. I really think we need to leave this thread to rest, and if we want to discuss [NOT REPEAT] either of these couples, there are appropriate threads for that. I'm no Moderator, but I really think this is justified. As John said, it is classified as Spam when people just repeat everything they've already said; once or twice is fine, but when someone argues with something, you don't have to say that thing over and over. We get it. Just leave it to rest.

Honestly, if we all just can't get along, I think we should keep our opinions to ourselves. And no, that's not fair, but neither is biting down each other's throats.

Okay, done, sorry for the rant, this is just such a bruised and battered thread.

:)

At the request of the original poster the topic will be closed. It has become apparent that there is not much more to be discussed in the topic anyway, and as few people have noted the "discussion" is going in circles. You can continue to discuss the respective couples in the Character/Actor Discussion forum and please remember no personal attacks or attacks on fans of certain groups.

Closed.

Archived