Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

Yer I agree. I really liked their friendship before the event happened. How he always came to her for advice and tried telling her about his Grandfather, I'm sure they'll get back to that. She helped him and Belle with the whole development thing and seemed ok to be in the same room as him so I think it's all resolved now...as only H&A can do :lol:

I think Rachel's caring side is explored a lot. She's been wonderful to Belle lately, and to Martha who even said she didn't know what she'd do without her. And of course with Leah, over the years they've both been there for each other. I adore their friendship and love how it's played out.

I'll never understand the harshness towards her after Aden. Right from the start she did everything she could to help him. Then he kidnappes her on her wedding night and everyone expects her to instantly forgive him. I know what he's been through has been horrific, but Rachel was supposted to be getting married which is a huge deal, and when Belle told her Tony had ran off you could see how hurt/devastated she was and all she cared about was him and seeing him. She never once complained to Aden about what she was going through, instead she tried to help him and stop him murdering his father. In the days after you could see her distress, telling Leah she was crying herself to sleep and how much she missed Tony. For me that showed more than ever just how much Rachel loves him. And in the end it was Rachel who got Aden the help he needed. At first sure she was angry but in the cicrumstances she was allowed to be i think. And yeah the scene Laura mentioned, about Rachel wanting to see him and Tony not wanting her too was needed. They did the whole thing badly but oh well we go on about it enough :lol:

As for the baby thing, Tony and Rachel were good friends before he asked her out and he had to have known how much she wanted her own family. I don't think he's doing it just to make her happy, i believe he loves her completely and wants a family with her and a life. He's not really that old to be having more kids, not for a guy anyways.

kirsty i completly agree with all your points-rachels character is, in my opinion, the most versitile of all characters on the show at the moment -

i think as aden has such a massive fan followin they all saw the situation from his point (which rachel did in the end too) and did'nt concider how rach would deal with it

and the baby stuff could have been more fun i just wish we could have seen tachel scenes where they were getting to the right temp and eating the right foods or rach getting tony from work as it was the right time of day - it would havebeen very funny to watch

hopefully we will see some amazing emotional nscenes at the begining if the year and some fun happy 1 towards easter time

To change the subject completely...

It seems like Amy is a pretty private person. I've been looking through the old magazine scan treads and it doesn't seem like she does a lot of interviews or public appearances as such. And never with her other half (if she is indeed still with the Matt guy she mentioned when she won her Logie :) ) I would love her to do a interview, i'm interested to see what kinda person she is in real life. I've only found one tiny one on her where she's talking about her house and travelling in Thailand, she seems pretty cool.

I wonder how she gets on with the rest of the cast? Interesting...i wonder if they're all really friends or not :lol: Does anyone know if there's pics of cast members together outside of filming with Amy in them?

Talking about interviews, H&A is pretty obsessed with its teen stars and it seems they're the only ones who really get in the magazines. :rolleyes:

I noticed that to Kirsty. I think she's quite shy, I know when someone went to a cast appearance somewhere, she was there with Paul and Jon I think. They said that Paul handed over the mic for her to say something to the crowd but she said no because she was too shy :lol: You'd think being an actor she'd be really confident!

Maybe it has more to do with her agent? I think that they're the ones who organise the interviews/appearances etc. Who knows! I would LOVE to see a picture of her boyfriend/fiancee/husband whatever haha but I suppose good for her for managing to keep her life private! I think I'd be the same. Unfortunately the press do focus mostly on the teens to because that's who they think the public want to read about but they're wrong!! Haha!

I haven't seen any pics of her with the other cast. They always talk about being a big family though so I imagine they all get on well with each other. I'm the same though - I like to know these things haha.

I see another email to the OS coming on, A Please can we have an Amy Mathews interview! Theres the one on the OS where they do a day in the life of which is pretty interesting and she has been in a few fashion mags, but I think thats about it. If you guys havnt seen the day in the life one, Ill post the link :)

Id love to see a pic of her boyf who she 'loves very much' lol.

I understand the being shy thing. Im abit of an actor in my spare time, and although I tend to come across as being confident im actually quite a shy (and sometimes insecure!) person. Its different when your acting though as your playing a different character to yourself, stepping into someone elses body, so you can act however you want to act.

Aww bless her if she really is a shy person. Thats kinda sweet but a little werid.

In the one interview i read someone described her as 'the warmest, bubbly person.' That's nice.

Come to think of it, remember a few months ago she was with Jon at the racing thing in Sydney, so they must get along well :) And there's Logie pics of her with Indiana and Jessica...so :) So she does get out :lol: Does anyone know where the pics are of that racing day? And they did a little interview too i think only i never got to see/hear it.

Ohh good idea Char let's email and ask for an interview. Sign it from all of it to make it better :D