Chances (by jenlee) - comments

adelle

Thanks guys, I love your comments...they make me happy :P

I'm very happy to help :D

Do you have any idea how surprised I was at how that chapter ended? Especially after what you sent me? Tut tut, that was soooo naughty of you :P (But a nice surprise :) )

Another very well written chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one with anticipation

Well what did you expect, I basically gave the main plot of this chappy away when I sent you that bit...couldn't very well give the ending away now could I? :P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that I have to say this but I really hope that she doesn't go to Aden (not marry Taylor as well). I'd like to see her give him a piece of her mind. Getting frustrated and angry with her is one thing but I am finding him to be way too demanding.

The two of them haven't seen each other in years than one day he just pours his heart out to her and expects her to just fall into his arms without any reservations about it. Even when she realises she does want him back and gives up so much for him he still gives her a hard time (which I still don't think she deserves just because she didn't immediately fall into his arms last time) then is upset that she would leave because he let her pour her heart out to him and forgot to mention he was seeing someone. As for her getting engaged( which yes is stupid of her when she still has feelings for Aden) I still think she has every right. What was she supposed to do after telling him how she feels and then finding out he seeing someone else, sit around alone ,not move on and wait for the off chance that they'll once again bump in to each other and he'll be single. So far the only time I have felt Belle was mean was when she slept with him and left without a word.

But that certainly didn't warrant an ultimatum like this or justifies him talking to her the way he did. I really hope Belle, who decides not to marry Taylor, makes him regret the way he spoke to her. I'll be very dissappointed in her if she jumps on the next plane to tell him she loves him.

Wow this comment really makes me seem like I am Anti-Adelle which I am in no way. But for some reason this chapter just made me hate Aden a little. Anger and letting know in no uncertain terms that he is not happy with her is one thing but that speech was totally uncalled for.

Looking forward the next chapter.

I hate that I have to say this but I really hope that she doesn't go to Aden (not marry Taylor as well). I'd like to see her give him a piece of her mind. Getting frustrated and angry with her is one thing but I am finding him to be way too demanding.

The two of them haven't seen each other in years than one day he just pours his heart out to her and expects her to just fall into his arms without any reservations about it. Even when she realises she does want him back and gives up so much for him he still gives her a hard time (which I still don't think she deserves just because she didn't immediately fall into his arms last time) then is upset that she would leave because he let her pour her heart out to him and forgot to mention he was seeing someone. As for her getting engaged( which yes is stupid of her when she still has feelings for Aden) I still think she has every right. What was she supposed to do after telling him how she feels and then finding out he seeing someone else, sit around alone ,not move on and wait for the off chance that they'll once again bump in to each other and he'll be single. So far the only time I have felt Belle was mean was when she slept with him and left without a word.

But that certainly didn't warrant an ultimatum like this or justifies him talking to her the way he did. I really hope Belle, who decides not to marry Taylor, makes him regret the way he spoke to her. I'll be very dissappointed in her if she jumps on the next plane to tell him she loves him.

Wow this comment really makes me seem like I am Anti-Adelle which I am in no way. But for some reason this chapter just made me hate Aden a little. Anger and letting know in no uncertain terms that he is not happy with her is one thing but that speech was totally uncalled for.

Looking forward the next chapter.

Thank you for the detailed review lol. The idea was to have a rather nasty Aden in this chapter so I'm glad it came out that way. I understand everything you said, and I thank you for it, I just hope you havn't been put off the fic and it's the the characters and what's going on in the fic that you don't like. Not the fic itself or my writing :P