Chances (by jenlee) - comments

adelle

Definetely haven't been put off it. From time to time in some fics the characters may do something I don't like or agree with but I still continue reading if the writing is still really good, like with this story. Doesn't mean I won't be back to loving the character again in the future. Your writing is still lovely. Believe me I only get this worked up about a story if I am completely invested in it.

Edited by enjoy the ride

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVED Aden's outburst at Belle! I really felt that he just wanted to protect himself from being hurt, because he knew if he saw Belle and she was married, he's the one that would get hurt and i think that's why he's telling her to stay away. I loved the way he said it too, i could completely see it playing out that way, with him being that hard, the comment about the black heart was a little extreme but i can understand why he would say it out of anger.

I also loved how you explained what had happened on that night and how Aden didn't care about just saying straight out to Belle about their night together, ignoring Mattie and Emmy!

Amazing update! I can't wait for more! :D