Chances (by jenlee) - comments

adelle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have to make me cry!!!!

Your writing is so good that you just know that they are destined for each other, you'd think they would have seen that be now!!! :P

loved the line 'Make it two ginger kittens called Fred and George' haha lol!!! :lol:

please update again soon, I need to know that they will find each other again!! yes, I know I have a sad life! :P

Aden keeping that piece of paper with him was really sweet.

I was not expecting this to be the chapter where they finally give in and admit they want to be together but I am really happy you didn't make us wait any longer. It may not have worked out this time but atleast now they know it's what they both want.

I like Emmy.

^Thanks I'm glad you all like it. With the whole admiting they wanted to be together bit, i figured when put in the situation where the person you love is leaving the country, these sort of feelings get admitted...if that makes sense. Plus it needed to go in now for future chapters. I hope it didn't seem too rushed though, I really tried to do things at a steady pace

I know, I suck. The only excuse I have is that I had half the next chapter written the night after the last chapter was posted only to realise how completly sucky it was. Of course once I realised that I had to delete it and start again, going in a totally different direction to was had been originally planned and having to figure out what that direction was. Anyway to make up for it, a little sneak peak :) In spoiler tags incase you dont want to know...

“Fabulous Gwenie, just Fabulous.” Aden rested his elbow against the counter and gave Gwen his trademark bad boy smirk. “Now correct me if the rumours aren’t true, but just before I left for Perth yesterday, I heard that Mr. Wilson is heading out of town for the weekend. Perhaps a nice young man like myself could come over to keep you company while you’re all alone.”

Mwahahahaha :P