Chances (by jenlee) - comments

adelle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can happily say that this chapter just made my day! I was so scared about what was going to happen in this chapter but I had the hugest smile on my face all the way through after she admitted she didn't get married!

Can't belive it's ending! I cannot wait for the last chapter, but will you consider a sequel?

Update soon!

xoxo

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Hadn't thought about a sequel as I have another adelle fic lined up, a longer one, plus a sequel wouldn't really work with the orignal concept of the story. The whole, 'random meeting, can't quite get it right' thing. But I will consider it :)

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Hadn't thought about a sequel as I have another adelle fic lined up, a longer one, plus a sequel wouldn't really work with the orignal concept of the story. The whole, 'random meeting, can't quite get it right' thing. But I will consider it :)

That is true. This fic is great as a stand alone, anyway. I know I'll be re-reading it at times!

Cannot wait for your next fic afte this one's done. I just hope it's got as angsty as this one! If I have to scream at the laptop anymore, people are going to think Im a bit loopy!

xoxo

Oh. Wow. Any feelings of hatred that came up for Aden from me in the chapter before this has officially dissappeared.

The apology was perfect. I loved it so much that I was actually happy that she was willing to let it go once he apologised fully and not hold it against him. Although liked that she didn't give in right away and told him to 'keep going'.

He just said everything I had hoped he would say.

Everything about this chapter was amazing. You truly are an amazing writer.

That chapter just seriously made my day.

Edited by enjoy the ride