Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Nicole! I thought when he broke off there, Belle had kissed him! But nope, you keep us hanging like that! :(

Loved with whole convo. Lol at Belle locking the window. And the talking in 3rd person was funny. :lol:

More soon please! I hope they don't forget about this conversation!

xoxo

“I’m sure that glass slipper I left at the ball will work wonders”

“Damn, I knew I should have picked that up!” he grinned as she looked away, unable to pretend anymore.

Hahahaha :lol: Aden ^_^

aww poor Aden he doesn't feel good enough! I hope Belle shows him he is :wub:

Great Chapter.. Update sooonn please??

I think that was my FAVOURITE chapter!

So beautifully written! Light when it needed to be light, tension when there needed to be tension, passion when there needed to be passion and then...

Nicole had to go and ruin it all!!!! (although i did love that bit and it was ironic!)

I loved Irene's comments at the end, so true!

My fave bit was when Aden was telling Belle how he was feeling and that he went and sat in her room... i really liked that idea! I keep thinking of things to say were my favourite bit but it was all so brilliant, i'd be going on forever!

Please update soon! I love this fic! :D

Since when did you start locking your window

Since I started dating guys who know how to use a door

Youre dating? he looked wounded as he asked.

Yeah she nodded.

And hes bigger than you and really strong, so Id leave now if you value your pretty face

He flopped down onto her bed and rested his back against the headboard, making himself at home in her room.

He smirked playfully at her.

Its your face she shrugged unable to stop herself smirking too.

If you like it that much we could always arrange a swap. You can live here and Ill move into Romans?

Youd really put up with Nicole just so I could have this room? he smiled.

Ah. Good point. No way. Consider that offer withdrawn she laughed as if shed ever been serious.

We could always share. I always wanted a roommate he grinned suggestively.

Nice try she chuckled.

Aden and Belle are just too adorable together.

Loved all the banter. I smiled all the way through this chapter. The third person stuff was cute.

I'm glad you decided to have them admit their feelings (well almost anyway) in such a lighthearted and calm situation. It wasn't all angsty and there was no yelling and stuff. Made it so much more sweeter.

I'm glad the baby was brought up. It's good to see you're not forgetting it even if she lost it a while ago. It was so sad that the only proper thing she to remind her of her baby was a pregnancy test.

Liked Irenes comment at the end.

It's definetely one of my favourites now.

Please update soon.

Edited by enjoy the ride

That has to be my favourite chapter!!!! LOVED IT!

I could take all my favourite parts out and show you but that would take too long cause I loved EVERYTHING!

I'm so glad they know how each other fees (kind of) and Thank God Aden broke up with Gracie!

Cant wait till the next chapter :D

xx

Ohh I loved this chapter- it had all the right elements- a reunion in her room of all places with him coming through the window, a subsequent light-hearted convo and then Aden declaring his love for Belle :wub:

I don't know how to cut out my fav excerpts cause I would comment on them so you're going to have to excuse my lack of fancy computer skills :lol: