The Coastal Junior (by Luc) - comments

Wow. That was just wow.

Glad you finsihed your list, lol! But I can't believe that girl died after all that! I was dreading that, esp after she said that she could go on listening to him for the rest of her life :(

Poor Aden. I understand why you didn't put much humor into this chapter, but I loved his lines like always.

The bit with Ruby was particularly sad.

That ending was :wub: Trust Belle to simply say 'the 'L' word' when confessing her love to him :lol:

Cannot wait for more.

xoxo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“It’s a pity you’re late guys,” Aden said softly to the rescue team, tears were falling down his cheeks, “You missed one hell of a nice girl.”

AH here now, that bit was way too sad for me! ....

The rest of the two chapters were fab, but that one tore at the heart - reminded me of the film World Trade Centre :(

Fabulous writing!

Thanks Taniya, Laura and Symphony! I'll be updating soon, I just hope nobody's bored of it yet! If you are, there's only nine, maybe ten chapters left! Here's a preview of the next chapter, which is currently nameless.

“It was one of those days when you wake up in the morning and gotta go right back to sleep from the effort,” He called out to the entire news team. A few people grinned at him, and others laughed, “It was one of those days when you turn up at the newsroom after a week and a half of being in a hospital, and hope people will notice you’re wearing a silly hat,”

“Hey, he’s wearing a silly hat,” Annie called out as she walked in from the corridor,

“I got lucky!” Aden replied, patting the girl gently on the back, “The newsroom was pretty much like I remembered it,” He began, walking through some desks, “A bunch of mean eyed guys who looked like they knew how to use a typewriter, and a bunch of cool looking broads who looked like they knew how to use a guy,” A few more people laughed as Aden sat down on the edge of Ruby’s desk

Edited by Luc

Loved that Mel wanted to know what Belle was wearing :lol:

I also loved Aden and Belle once again!! that ending was so funny lol

Really well written, very funny banter!!

Looking forward to reading more

The iddea for the little fics explaining some of the stuff sounds great :D