The Coastal Junior (by Luc) - comments

:lol: Another GREAT chapter! Loved all the fluff/humor/banter :wub:

My fav bit had to be Belle slamming the door in Aden's face and the phone call after that! I literally LOLed at that, which is somthing I don't do loudly!

I love the idea of the little fics! More stuff from you the better, I'd say :D

Cannot wait for more!!!

xoxo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I've caught up with the last few chapters, once again you are brilliant when it comes to comedy. I can't believe you would think anyone would find this boring. It's so wacky, out there, and all kinds of awesome, that I don't want to think about when you will finish with this and the sequel.

I really enjoyed Aden's scene with Celeste. The scenes were so sad yet so funny as well. I felt sorry for her when she died.

Belle's worry over Aden was cute. I loved Melody offering to let Belle use the small corner in her office to cry. Such a weird and funny way to extend an olive-branch, but I wouldn't expect any else here.

Belle's competitive streak was another funny thing. I loved how she slammed the door in Aden's face as well.

I've also got to say, enjoy Melody while you can, because I'm having trouble fitting her into the sequel :(.

Thats really sad :( . I'm going to miss Melody. She was one of my favourites here.

Please update soon.

Thanks guys, and Jody, I know it's very sad, I'll miss writing about her so muh, but it was atough choice, I couldn't fit both Geoff and Melody into the fic, so one had to go, and Geoff's going to be more important throughout part one of the sequel (it's split into three parts - 1990, 1991 and 1992). Anyway, I'll update soon, here's a preview of next chapter...

“Remind me, it’s a good little number that. Don’t we have a tip that the outside caterers are deliberately using food past its used-by date just to save money? Nice little scandal if we can get it. So, who is responsible for dragging their feet on our juiciest lead?”

“Aden,” Geoff called out. Belle grinned and walked over to her boyfriend. She looked him in the eyes and gave him a menacing look,

“Geoff, put me on the school meals story,” Belle called out,

“Spike’s already on it,” He told her again,

“Put me on it as well. Let’s see who breaks it first,”

“Belle, I do need to talk to you,” Aden whispered. Belle shrugged and turned her back on him.

“Sorry Spike, I’m busy right now,” She shot at him before walking away.

Edited by Luc

Haha! Aden really got to Belle, didn't he?!

Love the new story that they're on. I wonder who'll win [i've got a feeling it'll be Belle :P ]

I'm curious about who's ringing Belle! Is that the subtle jab you were talking about, or am I completely off? :lol:

Cannot wait for more! Can't believe tihs fic's almost ending, but yay that there's a sequel! :D

xoxo

Some nice Aden/Belle scenes in the last two chapters. Love the one in the taxi. I have to admit the parts about the story they were working on confused me a bit. I had no idea what was going on in those parts. I tend to get easily confused at times. But even if I had no idea what was going it was still funny to read. Especially the part with whole three of them showing up using the same name.

I felt sorry for Aden in that last part. But what was he really expecting? I mean this is the girl who took forever to be akay with everyone knowing they were a couple. And even longer to admit she actually liked him. But I felt sorry for him anyaway.

That whole chapter was just so brilliant! I loved the beginning and the three of them turning up as JP Aquila, but that ending :( Poor, poor Aden. And Belle, of course. But I don't get why she couldnt say it. She said it before [ok, as 'the 'L' word' and 'I 'vole' you too'] but... well, I guess what Jody said was true; it did take a lot for her to even admit her feelings for him in the first place. But just poor Aden :( I wanna give him the biggest hug!

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo