The Coastal Junior (by Luc) - comments

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Look, can I give you both a tip?” Geoff asked them, “Typewriters, don’t get involved with them. They’ll just use you til you’re dry, and then they’ll just throw you aside. They don’t care, not typewriters. Not your portables, not your electrics, not your standard desktop manuals, not none of them!” He exclaimed, “Have you ever seen a typewriter cry? No, and why not? Because they’re hard guys, they’re hard all the way through. It’s a fact that ten major world conflicts have been caused by typewriters alone!”

“How about Belle Taylor strung up by her ankles?”

“No problem! I believe that is how she sleeps!” Melody and Geoff laughed.

Loved this two parts as well as basically every other thing written in this chapter.

Wow! This chapter was brilliant. It was hilarious from the beginning to the end. Looks like Belle is definitely not coping with the break up well. Love the little notes she left about Melody's work. Poor Geoff having to deal with the choas. It was just so damn funny. Between Melody wanting to quit(I'm so making the most of her scenes now), and the girl who's boyfriend dumped her, the typewriter guys, and Annie, I'm surprised Geoff didn't start screaming at them. For someone who hates Geoff with a passion on the show, I can't help but love this Geoff.

Good to see Angelo hasn't lost this side of him. Should have known he'd be back to his wacky self in no time. That part in the end with him and Geoff was awesome. Especially Angelo's reaction to Drew.

Please update soon.

I loved it! I love Geoff in this. He's so funny!!

That ending was hilarious! Geoff plays the guitar and sings? Whoa! And Drew and Angelo in his wardrobes = LOL!!

Poor Belle and Aden though. They both seem to be taking the break up hard :(

Loved the sticky note on Mel's work, and what Belle did to that girl's work by giving it to her best mate to re-write! And Annie, of course.

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

I agree with Laura -I hope that Aden comes back to work. Even if it's for his jokes and humor that Belle [and we!] miss! :( I loved that bit what she was dreaming. Even in her imagination, he tells her he loves her. :wub: Poor girl...

Loving the beginning of this chapter. I'm worried about Geoff's singing :lol:

That girl at the end having an effect on Geoff was hilarious! He deserves some action, even if I do say so myself ^_^

Lol at all the evil and mean things Belle's writing on the works.

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

Loved it as always!! :D

Lol at Angelo trying to turn Geoff into a rockstar! I would soooo love to see that on the show. I think he has what it takes :unsure::lol:

:o You cannot send Spike back to America! Noo! Belle really does like/love him, doesn't she? Poor girl :(

Cannot wait for the next chapter. I wanna know why Sally wants to close down The Coastal Junior!

xoxo

I loved the last two chapters.

The beginning of Belle's dream was hilarious. And then came the 'I love you' part. Poor Belle.

“I’m sorry Geoff, you’re just too strange for me,” Angelo told him with a laugh, “I mean, how’s a guy supposed to keep up? Total wackiness city!” Angelo walked into his office and Rebekah and Emma followed him,

Loved this line.

Angelo wanting to turn Geoff into a Rockstar was really funny. Also Melody and Belle's behaviour around Geoff.

Hope Aden doesn't leave. It's so sad that he didn't want to talk to her.

Please update soon.

:o Assistant editor?! But why?

Another great chapter. Still lol-ing through it. Esp at Belle's insistant about not loving Aden and Annie still hoping for a fairytale ending :( And, of course, Angelo, Geoff, Drew and Ruby! :lol:

Am sad that this fic is coming to an end, but I'm glad that there's a sequel! Although I'm interested where it will be set if not in the newsroom! <_<

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo